Friday, January 11, 2013

Sleepover Night

It's sleepover night at our house. Each girl has a friend staying over and they are having a blast! So far they've consumed all of the juice boxes in the house, made a fort out of the office and are now working on making their own jewelry. Of course, this reminded me of my own sleepovers as a child. I distinctly remember one sleepover where all of us were sleeping in my waterbed. As I remember it there were four girls in one small bed. We snuck into the kitchen for a snack but we didn't realize that my dad had heard us. He proceeded to get some garden produce from the garage and "plant" it in our bed. As we all snuggled back in after our snack break loud screams could be heard from my bedroom. You could always count on my dad for a good practical joke.

No comments: