Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dear Dad

Dear Dad, I can't believe it's been six months since I have heard your voice. Myndy and I talked on the phone tonight and both said we are just aching to talk with you. So much can happen in six short months. Mylee was born, little Landon was born and passed away and we have learned to live without you...no easy task. Every day is filled with moments that I want to share with you. Today they were....Erik's crazy curls and his gusto for eating the Halloween cupcake. You should have seen his orange hands. Anna's dramatic and fluent reading of a Mo Willem's book... that kid is going to be an entertainer. Ellie's brilliant math mind and her work ethic. Steve's preoccupation with everything hunting now that hunting season is only a few short weeks away. I believe you are with me in all of these moments,dad. Love you,

No comments: