Thursday, April 19, 2012

Loose Gravel

If you know me at all you know that my specialty is not driving or backing up. In fact, just last week my dad said, "Heather, you never have been good at backing up, have you?" This story involves one of my first driving lessons, a red Toyota corolla, my cousin Vance and of course dad. We had just been working on parallel parking at home to get ready for my driver's test. Dad wanted me to try out my driving skills so we took my cousin Vance for a ride. About a mile from home we hit loose gravel and ended up in the field...luckily unharmed. My cousin kept saying that he saw the angels that day. Dad, I know you are watching us all and I promise I'll work on the driving and the backing up. No promises but I'll try!

1 comment:

RoseCovered Glasses said...

I enjoy your recollections, Heather.