Monday, April 30, 2012

Beary Good Fun!

Today's story was inspired by a story I heard on the radio this morning about a bear being shot in a suburb of the twin cities.

My bear story took place near Thief River Falls when I was a little girl. My grandpa Kenny was hunting with my dad and his family and he had the good luck of shooting a black bear. The hunters skinned it and hung it in our garage. The next morning my mom got up and got ready to go teach. She had trouble locating her winter boots. She looked around the house and finally found them in the garage...each one on one of the bear's feet. I'll give you three guesses who put the boots on the bear and the first two don't count.

1 comment:

RoseCovered Glasses said...

I was on this hunting trip and will never forget the experience!